As a nursing professional, you know enhancing your education is a must in order to propel you career forward, but commuting to a local college is just not a viable option?
National Healthcare Institute online Certificate Programs are the answer!
Our Certificate Programs offer the same high-quality content as those taught in the classroom, with the interaction between instructors and students as a regular class, with the convenience of being able to attend from your personal computer when and where you choose.
What is a Certificate?
A certificate is a non-degree program designed to provide students with specialized knowledge that is less extensive than, and different from, a master's program. A certificate from NHI demonstrates that you have completed a planned, sequential program of study in a particular field of knowledge and that course of study has met the standards of academic approval set by the planning committee of NHI as recommended by boards of nursing and national accrediting agencies.
- Enable you to learn and study while working at your current job.
- Provide up-to-date information you can use on your current job.
- Help you develop a working knowledge of the day-to-day components of a profession.
- Provide an opportunity to meet others with the same professional interests.
- Certificates are awarded to participants who complete an entire certificate program. They provide tangible proof to present and future employers of a broad knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of a field and a commitment to advancement.
- Can be earned on a part-time basis and often takes less than one year to complete.
- Are planned by an advisory committee of distinguished professionals and academics.
- Featured instructors chosen from the ranks of experienced, well-educated professionals who have made significant contributions to their fields.