Welcome to the National Healthcare Institute Virtual Library.
We are pleased to introduce our Virtual Library as an added benefit to all enrolled students and faculty members. It is part of NHI mission to provide a wide range of reference materials and valuable resource to its members to facilitate their learning and to contribute to the fulfillment of their continuing education requirements and professional development.
The Virtual Library would be a source for reference materials and includes:
- Medical videos covering a wide variety of topics
- Thousands of medical images
- CDC podcasts reviewing the latest health information
- Round the clock online information
- Convenient access from anywhere in the world
National Healthcare Institute provides access to its Virtual Library free of charge to all enrolled students and active faculty members. The educational material included in the Virtual Library is intended for the use of healthcare professionals looking to enhance their knowledge base and clinical skills. All material within the Virtual Library have been researched and recommended by National Healthcare Institute faculty.
Access to the Virtual Library is provided through an easy-to-use web-based platform. Please feel free to click the “Virtual Library Registration” button to request access. If you have been already granted access, you can access the Virtual Library content by clicking on the “Virtual Library Login” button.
Thank you for your interest on the NHI Virtual Library. Before you register for access, please be sure you meet at least one of the following eligibility criteria:
- If you are a current NHI student, complete the form below to request your new student account access. New student accounts are usually activated within 24 hours from the time the request is made unless otherwise is specified on this page.
- If you are a prospective NHI student, you must register in at least one of our courses to have access to the Virtual Library. You can do so by browsing our course catalog and following the instructions for accessing our courses. Once a unique student ID has been issued, you must return to this page and complete the form below to request your new student account access.
Please complete the form below and allow 24 hours for eligibility verification. You will receive and email with your user name and password once your account is activated. Please be sure to retain your Virtual Library user name and password in a safe place.
Accessing the Virtual Library:
Virtual Library account holders are assigned a user name and password which will be emailed to you once your account is activated. Please be sure to write down the password you select as you will need it each time you wish to login into the Virtual Library.