National Healthcare Institute supports excellence in health care practice by providing quality, innovative, evidence-based continuing and professional development education opportunities for a diverse population of professionals.
To be a nationally recognized continuing and professional development education provider for nurses and allied health professionals while influencing the future of healthcare through knowledge development innovation.
Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit
Provider Unit Mission
To disseminate new knowledge for nursing professionals through continuing nursing education (CNE) programs to improve the quality of care they provide to the community.
Professional Development Education Unit
To assist health care professionals to advance their career by offering review courses to prepare them to pass national certification exams.
Provider Unit Vision
To be the provider of choice for continuing nursing education (CNE) while helping nurses to provide more competent and caring care to a diverse patient population.
To be the provider of choice of certification review courses for healthcare professionals while helping them advance their career by obtaining nationally recognized specialty certifications.
- We are 100% owned and operated by healthcare professionals just like you.
- We are approved by three state boards of nursing which makes our courses accepted nationwide!
- We have been in business assisting healthcare and nursing education institutions since 2003.
- We offer the structure of traditional education with the convenience of eLearning.
- We offer a wide variety of evidence-based CE courses to meet all your educational needs.
- We offer the lowest price on the market for CE courses without compromising quality.
- We aim to make each student a success story rather than using them purely for business profit.
- We offer personalized support and answers to your course related questions via e-mail from the authors.
Approvals and Accreditation
Our primary goal at National Healthcare Institute is to provide our students with high quality professional and continuing education courses that meet the criteria of accrediting agencies and licensing boards nationwide. To that effect, we maintain approved provider status with the following regulatory agencies:
- Approved Nursing Continuing Education Provider by the California Department of Consumer Affairs, Board of Registered Nursing (Provider No. 15701).
- Approved Nursing Continuing Education Provider by the Florida Department of Health, Division of Quality Assurance, Board of Nursing (Provider No. 50-12764).
- Approved Nursing Continuing Education Provider by the District of Columbia Department of Health, Health Regulation and Licensing Administration, Board of Nursing (Provider No. 50-12764).
- Approved Certified Nursing Assistant Continuing Education Provider by the Florida Department of Health, Division of Quality Assurance, Board of Nursing (Provider No. 50-12764).
- Approved Trainer Provider for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders for Home Health Care by the Florida Department of Elder Affairs (DOEA Provider No. HH 1109).
- Approved Curriculum for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders for Home Health Care by the Florida Department of Elder Affairs(DOEA Provider No. HH AD 156).
For your convenience, we report all approved nursing continuing education·course completions of Florida and District of Columbia license holders to the via the CE Broker system. To ensure accurate reporting and processing by CE Broker, you must include your license prefix in front of your license number, i.e., RN123456 (no spaces). If you are unsure of your license number, go to the websites below to verify your professional license information.
Florida Department of Health Professional License Verification website:
District of Columbia Department of Health Professional License Verification website: