Whether you are interested in professional development or personal enrichment, there is an Ed2go online course that is right for you. Complete the course at your own pace – you have access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Ed2go online courses are non-credit online programs and made available through a partnership between National Healthcare Institute (NHI) and Education To Go (Ed2go), a provider of adult continuing education programs for more than 1,800 accredited colleges, universities, and other educational institutions.
As an ed2go student you will enjoy the many features of these Online Courses, including:
- Comprehensive and convenient six-week format
- Expert Instructors lead each course
- Engaging student discussion areas
- New sessions starting monthly
- Confirmation of Completion awarded with passing score
How to Get Started
1. Internet access and a working
email address are required.
3. Select the "Enroll Now" button for the
class or career training program of
4. Complete the registration process.
Once you have completed the
registration process, you will receive
a letter with information you need to
start your class.
5. When your course starts, return to
your Online Instruction Center. To
begin your studies, simply log in with
the username and password you
selected during enrollment.
Ed2go is a third party educational provider whose course offerings are not specific to National Healthcare Institute. Ed2go determines course curriculum, establishes course offering dates, employs the instructors, and assesses student progress and completion.